A powerful 1-2-3 punch for clean air.
- UV-C sanitizer: This powerful light kills bacteria and viruses.
- HEPA filtration: Up to 99.97% of airborne particles captured .3 microns.
- Activated Carbon filter: Grabs and neutralizes household odors.
- Air is pulled through the pre-filter to remove large particles, such as pet hair and dust.
- Then odors are neutralized by activated charcoal.
- Small particles are captured by the True (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter combination.
- As the filtered air moves on, it is bombarded by UV-C rays, killing microscopic germs and molds.
- Before you know it, your medium size room has clean air!
Reduced allergens for better breathing:
According to the EPA, our indoor environment is two to five times more toxic than our outdoor environment.
==> The GermGuardian AC4825 has a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 100+. This clean air system is designed for a 155 square foot room and to efficiently filter out particulates at about 100 cubic feet per minute…
…the perfect size for a bedroom or perhaps college dorm room.
- Where do I buy GermGuardian AC4825? You can purchase directly through this link.
- Do I need to replace my filter?
Yes. It is recommended that you change the Filter (FILTER B/FLT4825) every 6 to 9 months depending on use.
- How long is the warranty?
The warranty is a 3-Year Limited Warranty. For more detailed warranty information please refer to the warranty section of your instruction manual.
- How do I know when I should replace the filter?
It is recommended that you replace the Combination Filter every 6 months — depending on use — to maintain an optimal level of air purification. When the filter turns from white to dark grey or black, it should be replaced with a new one. If the filter is still white, it does not need to be replaced.
- Why is UV-C light so effective?
UV-C is a frequency of UV light that our atmosphere filters out. It is highly effective at penetrating thin-walled germs like viruses and bacteria. The light alters the genetic structure of the germ, and they die.
perfect size, perfect value, perfect function
I have been using this cleaning filtration system every day. The trick is to buy filters and to clean the actual filter every 3 days with a vacuum after a few months, replace the filter. It works amazingly.
Great on odors
I bought two. One for my bedroom and one for my den. They’ve helped tremendously on cutting down dust. I breathe and sleeping better. My den is on the lower level of my bi-level. Its so cool down their that it can get a damp musty smell, but the unit I put down their has cut that all out! I loved these so much I bought two of the bigger ones for each living room.
Great Air Purifier
Mine is still running after 5 or 6 years. Usually keep it on 24/7. Only time it’s been off in past 5 years is when I moved and went on vacations. It’s still quiet and keeps the air clean.
Awesome! Does what it says
I just got this and i can tell you from only 3 hours if having i cant tell the difference in air quality in my living room. Smells fresh! Got rid of dog and muggy smell I will definitively by a second soon. Noise is not loud and kinda soothing
Would totally recommend to anyone to get the germ guardian ac4825